Copy Writer – Contract Position
Tucson, AZ Contract Position
At Mural/MaaXcloud our passion is to help small and medium businesses get the most from Cloud IT! Our personalized approach helps businesses across the globe leverage industry best Cloud IT solutions to accelerate growth, work productively, and improve bottom line results. Using our proven methods, tools, and platforms, our trained and certified Cloud Technology Advisors assist businesses to find the right Cloud IT solutions and drive rapid implementation including set up, data migration, training, and on-going support.
This is a bill by the hour, contract position. The Copy Writer will be responsible for creating content involving company branding, marketing collateral, video, social media, and more. As the Copy Writer, you’ll be responsible for collaborating closely with Creative Lead, Business Development, Marketing, and the Executive Teams to create engaging content that establishes a positive voice for corporate branding, and reflects our corporate values to the Cloud IT industry, our partners and customers.
As a Copy Writer, you’ll be responsible for the following:
• Serve as content developer for all marketing communication materials; including written communications to internal and external audiences through the MaaXcloud website, social media sites, online videos, recruiting resources, etc.
• Collaborate with leaders to develop new themes, messaging, and content
• Create content that is consistent with corporate brand and voice
• Produce copy for corporate blog, social media, emails, print publications, and newsletter
• Monitor industry blogs and publications to stay current with trends and identify new topics of interest
• Proofread and edit communication materials when needed
• Preference given to candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, Creative Writing or related field
• 2+ years of writing experience in a creative content focused role
• Proficient using Microsoft Office 365 Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Excellent written and verbal skills (strong grammar)
A portfolio of writing samples should be submitted with a current resume.
Apply online here: http://maax.cloud/apply/
All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.