At MaaXcloud, our passion is to help small and medium businesses get the most from Cloud IT! Our personalized approach helps businesses across the globe leverage industry best Cloud IT solutions to accelerate growth, work productively, and improve bottom line results. Using our proven methods, tools, and platforms, our trained and certified MaaXpros assist businesses to find and purchase the right Cloud IT solutions, drive rapid implementation–including set up, data migration, and training–and provide on-going Cloud IT support and management.
Our business is expanding rapidly, and we have immediate need for experienced leaders to join our team. Now is the opportunity to join MaaXcloud and be a part of a fast moving, dynamic company, driving significant growth in the Cloud IT industry.
We are seeking a Tucson, AZ based exceptional leader to drive delivery and growth for one of our largest partner programs. The partner is an S&P 100 telecom company with a nationwide United States service area, and the program provides onboarding services for their small and medium business customers purchasing their cloud IT bundle of services.
The responsibilities of the Engagement Manager role include:
- Supervising daily program operations to deliver key program outcomes including customer activation, satisfaction, and sales
- Hitting established revenue and profitability targets for the program while also maintaining high partner satisfaction ratings
- Maintaining a highly skilled and motivated team–as measured by team satisfaction and churn rates–through programs to recruit, hire, train, promote and retain employees
- Expand the partnership to grow revenues by identifying, proposing, and implementing new program improvements and enhancements
- Manage compliance of the program to the terms of the contract and manage the day-to-day relationship with key partner contacts
The requirements for this position include:
- Passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience and for Cloud IT services
- Experience running a large, multifunctional operation
- Demonstrated ability to attain revenue and profitability goals and to drive growth in revenue and profitability
- Ability to prepare program level financial plans and produce budget reports and projections
- Understanding of complex operational processes with strong implementation skills to transform process into action
- Motivational leadership skills and an adaptive nature which drives success under changing circumstances
- Strong partner relationship skills
- Excellent communication abilities, from front-line resource to executive management
- Undergraduate 4-year college degree required; preference given to University of Arizona alumni
No relocation benefits are available for this position.