Microsoft Office 365 Activation Support
At MaaXcloud, our passion is to help small and medium businesses get the most from Cloud IT! Our personalized approach helps businesses across the globe leverage industry best Cloud IT solutions to accelerate growth, work productively, and improve bottom line results. Using our proven methods, tools, and platforms, our trained and certified MaaXpros assist businesses to find and purchase the right Cloud IT solutions, drive rapid implementation including set up, data migration, and training, and provide on-going Cloud IT support and management.
Our business is expanding rapidly, and we have immediate need for entry-level MaaXpros to join our team. Now is the opportunity to join MaaXcloud and be a part of a fast moving, dynamic company, driving significant growth in the Cloud IT industry.
We are seeking Tucson, AZ based MaaXpros to assist small and medium businesses to deploy their new Cloud IT services including Microsoft Office365 and a range of other services for web hosting, data backup, and security. MaaXpros will combine technical, customer service, and sales skills to work with business owners and other key employees to set up services, migrate data, provide system admin and end-user training, and provide on-going support to help customers get the most from their Cloud IT services. MaaXpros will also provide expert consultations to small and medium businesses to assist them in purchasing additional Cloud IT solutions.
MaaXpros will work with industry leading Cloud IT solutions, providing services for the following:
• Microsoft Office365 onboarding including end user set up, data migration, and training
• Website design and build including Sitebuilder, WordPress, GoMobi, Attracta, and StoptheHacker
• Asigra data backup set up, configuration, and training
• Symantec desktop security set up, configuration, and training
Requirements for the position include the following:
• Passion for Cloud IT and for providing a great customer experience, helping businesses to buy, implement and use Cloud IT
• Ability to identify customer challenges and pain points, and aligning the right Cloud IT solution to meet their needs
• Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with customers through email, live chat, and telephone
• Desire to learn and develop new skills and knowledge of Cloud IT services
• Willingness to deliver professional services to customers and simultaneously sell customers additional Cloud services and solutions
• Proven ability to work in a team environment adapting quickly to change, with willingness to take on new challenges and drive continuous improvement in our operations
• Capacity to work an average of 25 – 30 hours per week, with the concentration of hours from 7am – 5pm Monday through Friday. Opportunities to work additional hours and night shifts may also be available.
MaaXcloud provides a collaborative, team oriented environment with attractive base compensation and incentive bonuses for exceptional performance. Training and certification is provided, so each MaaXpro has the skills required to do the job. This opportunity is a great first step for students who need flexible scheduling while adding valuable work experience to their resumes. We encourage upward mobility, and there is ample opportunity to join as an entry-level MaaXpro and grow into a team lead or senior management position as your experience grows. We are a professional, performance driven culture, but we like to have fun with weekly luncheons, office snacks, social hours, and business casual dress codes.