Tech Support, eCommerce
At MaaXcloud our passion is to help small and medium businesses get the most from Cloud IT! Our personalized approach helps businesses across the globe leverage industry best Cloud IT solutions to accelerate growth, work productively, and improve bottom line results. Using our proven methods, tools, and platforms, we assist businesses to find the right Cloud IT solution and drive rapid implementation including set up, data migration, and training.
An industry leader in the rapidly expanding cloud e-commerce platform space has partnered with MaaXcloud to provide their business customers with a world-class onboarding and support customer experience! The solution provides a powerful shopping cart that can be easily integrated into a customer’s website and social media platforms.
We are looking to add a new cloud technology advisor to the onboarding/sales team. On any day you could be asked to perform some combination of the following:
• Interacting with customers daily in various contact areas such as email, chat, inbound or outbound phone calls.
• Pre-sales inbound chat and phone support to teach customers how to get the most from their shopping cart solution.
• Execution of 15 min. onboarding appointments to educate customers on the features and setup of the product, as well as executing professional service appointments to assist with the build of their shopping cart.
• Management of a team email inbox for correspondence to customers.
• Collection of customer data and recording customer interactions in various management systems, such as CRM, Amity, and Zendesk.
• Upselling software plans and offering paid professional services to customers to enhance their shopping cart experience.
• Execution of outbound email and call campaigns to encourage use of the platform as well as to drive conversions and sales.
• New team projects and initiatives as identified and needed.
We’re looking for team members who have that special mix of customer service, sales, and technical skills that customers have come to expect from MaaXcloud. Previous web hosting or web development experience is a plus but not required because we will invest in you to provide the training and support you need to gain the skills necessary for success in this position.